Commissions, Boards & Committees

Those Royal Oak residents who would like to apply for boards and committees may do so in the City Clerk's Office, or by completing and submitting the appropriate form:

Applications are kept on file for one year, but will be superseded by any subsequent applications.

 To find out what boards and committees are in need of members, view our Current Board and Committee Vacancies.