TIM'S KITCHEN at the Senior Center
Serviced by Chef Erin Koch
Enjoy meals prepared from scratch in the Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center kitchen Monday - Friday, served at 11:45 a.m. Chef Erin Koch (pronounced like "cook") will be serving new creations along with some of your favorites from our late chef, Tim Campbell. The meals are nutritious, filling and delicious!
Tim's Kitchen is a private pay, non-subsidized program.
Dine-In Meals are $3.50
Carry Outs are available for $4.00
- Please pay at the front desk.
- Pick up
carry outsfrom noon - 3 p.m.
Please see the article about Chef Erin Koch in C&G Newspaper.
Check the Lunch Daily Menu!
Memorial Service for Chef Tim Campbell: A Celebration of Life will be held in honor of Chef Tim on Friday, March 15, 2019 at Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center in Rooms 4 and 5. The service will start promptly at 3:00 PM. Light refreshments will be served.
March 2019 Lunch Menu
CHEF ERIN’S WISH LIST ITEMS:
Want to assist the Meal Program? Many have inquired on how they can help, well, Chef Erin has come up with a way you that you can. She is looking to restock the kitchen pantry and is need of the following items listed below.
Please note, we do not accept expired shelf life items. Please check the sell by date prior to donating.
- Crisco Sticks
- Jell-O/Pudding Mixes (6 alike)
- Evaporated Milk / Sweeten Condensed Milk
- Sugar / Brown Sugar / Powdered Sugar
- Making Mixes (6 alike): Cake, Brownie
- Dried Fruit: Raisins, Cranberries
- Jelly/Jams: Apple, Grape, Orange, Strawberry
- Nuts: Almonds, Almond Bark, Pecans, Walnuts
- Mini Marsh-mellows
- Peanut Butter: Plain, Chunky
- Apple Sauce
- Baking Chips: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, White Chocolate, Caramel, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, Butterscotch
- Call 248-246-3900 at least one day in advance to reserve a meal (please call before 1 p.m.).
- You may reserve at any time for meals planned during the month.
- Please call to cancel reservation if you are unable to attend.
- You may purchase meal vouchers (for 5 or 10 meals) at any time. Great gift idea!
- Bus fee is waived if you ride one of the morning Shuttles to the Center for lunch! The Shuttle Service has two morning runs, 9:15 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. For further information, please call the Center.
- Menu subject to change based on availability of food supplies.
- Call if you are going to be late! At times we have people waiting for meals. We reserve the right to give meals to those waiting if registrant is not present (or has not called) by 11:45 a.m.
- Carry out for $4.00 - Pick up at noon to 3:00 p.m.
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels are available to home-bound residents unable to travel to the Center. Call Oakland Meals On Wheels at 248-689-0001 for hot meals delivered daily. The menu for home-bound meals differs from the meals listed on Daily Menu.