You can print from anywhere within the library with your computer or mobile device as long as you are connected to the our public WiFi and accept the rules before signing into SmartAlec. Once you have installed the appropriate SmartALEC printing app for your device you can login with your library card number and PIN. At this point, any print job you submit to the "Wireless Printer" can be retrieved from the Print Release Station in the Adult Computer Lab.
There is a charge for printing: $1.00 per page for color prints; $.20 per page for black and white prints. Money can be loaded onto your library card at the circulation desk.
To use the SmartALEC mobile printing app your device must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows OS 7, 8 or 8.1, 10
- Mac OS 10.7, 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer; 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 Mavericks or newer
- Android OS 4.4.2 Kit-Kat or newer
- iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) iOS 7 or newer
- Chromebooks are not supported in this version of the app
First Time User:
1. Click Here for Windows users. A .zip file will be downloaded. Open the .zip file and install the app.
2. Click Here for Mac OSX users. A .zip file will be downloaded. Open the .zip file and install the app.
3. Click Here for Android devices version 4.4.2 and newer
4. Click Here For iPhone, iPad, iPod users
Alternate Print Option
You can also upload your documents for printing to The Library Network's website at this link: Upload Documents Here
After logging in with your library card number and PIN, you'll be given the opportunity to upload a file(s) from your computer, tablet or phone. Once uploaded, documents can be printed at the Print Release Station in the Adult Lab on the first floor of the library.