Government (US and International)
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) has a site dedicated to information and ways to donate.
- The US State Department also has information on the flooding as well as more ways to donate.
- There is a United Nations page with information, including how the relief efforts are going and what still needs to be done.
- The World Healthy Organization's site on Pakistan includes information on the flooding and health issues facing the Pakistani citizens.
- New York Times
- The Guardian
- Day Life, a news aggregate, has a page devoted to articles and pictures of the flooding.
To learn more about flooding: